“These will be great additions to the department and a tremendous help to the first-class firefighters serving in Berwick.”
President/CEO, Toyne, Inc.
About Berwick Fire Dept.
The Berwick Fire Department in Berwick, Maine welcomed two new additions to its fleet in late December with a holiday-themed entrance. The new, identical pumpers were engineered by Toyne, and are equipped with technology that will upgrade the department's fire-fighting capabilities. Continue Reading →
- The Berwick Fire Department receives about 900 calls per year
- The department is made up of both career and on-call personnel
- Berwick is located in southern Maine and has a population of around 7,000 people
- Two Berwick firefighters received the Maine Legion’s 2017 Firefighter of the Year award
- The pumpers were sold by Eastern Fire Apparatus, located in Milton, New Hampshire
- Visit Website | Facebook