“Our experience working with Toyne was great, from the drawing stages all the way to the delivery. We were informed of the whole process, which allowed us to follow the build of the truck.”
– Matt Woods, PFD Fire Chief
About The Pleasureville Fire Department (PFD)
The department has been serving the residents of Pleasureville, Kentucky, since 1959. In addition to tackling fires, the PFD also acts on medical emergencies, motor vehicle accidents, rescue calls, and incidents involving hazardous materials. On average, the department responds to over 50 calls per year.
Continue Reading →
- The pumper body is mounted on a Freightliner M2 106 four-door chassis with 360-HP Cummins ISL9 engine and an Allison 3000 EVS transmission
- PFD’s apparatus boasts a 1,000-gallon UPF tank, 1,250 GPM Waterous CS pump
- The department had their Toyne Pumper equipped with an Akron Hi Riser monitor
- Toyne also installed custom storage through the apparatus
2023 Featured Customers
Star Lake Fire Dist.
Star Lake, IL